The medieval part of Brussels.
Price : 140€
Lasts : 3 h. (by foot)
Maximum number of participants per guide : 25
Meeting place : entry visitbrussels (city hall, Grand'Place)
This walk concentrates on the oldest neighbourhoods in the area near the Grand Place. It covers the Grand’Place, the St Géry area, the stock exchange, the former harbor of Brussels, Manneken Pis and the royal galleries. All aspects of the history of the city are covered.
On special request (beforehand) this walk can be combined with the visit of one of the following musea :
- Museum of Brussels (Bread Halls)
- Musea Belvue and Coudenberg
- Museum Bruxella 1238
- Cathedral of Saints Michael and Gudula
- Church of Saint Niclas
- Church of Our Lady of the Sablon
- Museum of Fine Arts (Flemish Primitives)
Price of the walk does not include entry tickets for the musea.