Terms and Conditions
* The reservation for the guide(s) will be made by sending the online booking request - or the completed order form by email - at least 1 week in advance. A written confirmation will be sent to you by the Guides Service at GBB.
* Visits will take place with the group’s coach or minibus. This coach must have a guide seat and a microphone. If the walk is by foot only, there is a maximum of 25 persons per guide. GBB can provide contact information for coach companies.
* GBB cannot be held responsible for any accident and/or problems occurring during the guided visits. Also, they cannot be held responsible for the non-availability of a guide in case of last minute changes.
* Payment: The invoice will be sent after the visit and will have to be paid within 30 days through bank transfer into the account number of GBB: IBAN: BE83 7350 3461 2315; BIC: KREDBEBB. All costs regarding payment by bank transfer are at the expense of the client.
* In case of cash payment, the payment in euros will be made directly to the guide, a receipt will then be issued. No bank cards accepted and no invoice will be sent.
* Group delays: The guide will wait for the group during 1 hour (half an hour for the short walks and for the children’s walks). Beyond the hour (or the half hour for a short walk), we cannot guarantee that the guided visit will take place. The end of the visit is always at the planned time.
* Cancellations: They must be sent by email during office hours (Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 16:00).
* Cancellation costs: After having received the final confirmation with the contact details of the guide and until 8 working days before the planned visit: GBB will invoice 50 euro administration cost. Between 7 and 4 working days before the planned visit: 50% of total cost - 3 working days or less before the planned visit: the total amount will be due.
* Changes: Changes to the itinerary advised to GBB less than 3 working days before the scheduled date of the guided visits cannot be guaranteed.